- Scrub potatoes with a stiff brush and cut out any large eyes. Leave the skin on or peel.
- Wrap each potato in its own jacket of foil and bake on a grill over slow embers for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in beer.
- Keep beer butter warm but do not boil.
- Serve mickeys with beer butter.
You can also offer your guests a bowl of sour cream and minced chives or green onion. Makes a great cottage snack!
What beer did you use with this recipe? Let us know using the hashtag #CheersCanada.