- In a large bowl whisk the buttermilk with the lemon slices, garlic, half of the rosemary and some salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey breast to the bowl, turn to coat evenly with the marinade, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the turkey for 12 to 18 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove the turkey from the bowl and pat dry with paper towels. Discard the marinade. Brush the turkey with some olive oil, and leave at room temperature for 1 hour before grilling.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl whisk 2 tablespoons of oil, some more garlic, the rest of the rosemary, salt and pepper, then add the potatoes.
- About 10 minutes before the turkey is done, preheat a roasting on the BBQ.
- Remove the turkey from the grill and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes
- While the turkey rests, roast the potatoes on the preheated pan with the lid closed until tender and browned, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
© 2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada, for more beer & food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca.
What beer did you pair with this recipe? Let us know using the hashtag #CheersCanada.