- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook the spaghetti until tender but firm to the tooth.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, add the olive oil and set over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic and chili to the oil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until fragrant, stirring frequently to avoid browning.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 5-7 minutes until the tomatoes have broken down.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to the pan along with some of the pasta water and toss to combine.
- Add the basil and half of the Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the pasta and top with the other half of the cheese.
© 2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada, for more beer & food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca.
Suggested Pairings: A refreshing or thirst quenching style of beer such as a lager would be perfect with this light pasta dish.
What beer did you pair with this recipe? Let us know using the hashtag #CheersCanada.