- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Drizzle some olive oil over both sides of the scallops and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a sauté pan, heat some olive oil over medium high heat and add the garlic and chillies.
- Cook until the garlic begins to turn golden brown and then add the cherry tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes begin to break down and then add the lemon juice and the parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the scallops for 2-3 minutes on each side and serve with the tomatoes.
© 2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada, for more beer and food pairings, visit www.brewsandbites.ca.
What beer did you pair with this recipe? Let us know using the hashtag #CheersCanada.