- Whisk together the ﬁrst 10 ingredients.
- Place steak, along with onions and garlic in a baking dish and add the marinade.
- Cover and chill for a few hours or overnight, turning the steak occasionally.
- Heat grill on the highest setting. Place the steak on the grill and grill 3-5 minutes on each side, to desired level of done-ness.
- Remove the steak from the grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat tortillas one at a time on a side-burner or place at the edge of the grill to soften.
- Slice the steak thinly and add to tortillas with toppings.
- Serve with lime wedges.
What beer did you use to cook with? Tell us using the hashtag #CheersCanada.